The portable model Vacus 7018, designed for extracting mucus, is widely used for emergency treatment in hospitals and first-aid centers. A special model type for gynecology is also available.
- Oil-less vacuum source with a high-flow double piston cylinder pump requires low maintenance.
- Vacuum regulator controls the required level of vacuum.
- Overflow protection device prevents the liquid or solid particles from entering the intermediate tubing.
- Air filter reduces contamination of the environment.
- Capacious storage bottles are made of high-quality plastic.
- Various types of storage bottles are available.
- Hoses made of non-toxic glass like polymer are easy to use and clean.
- Low noise
- Long-term use
- Safe and reliable
|Adjustable vacuum range||0.02 - 0.08 MPa (150 - 600 mmHg)|
|Flow rate||≤ 22 l/min|
|Noise||≤ 60 dB|
|Storage bottle||1000 ml (further bottle optional)|
|Power supply||220 - 230 V, 50 - 60 HZ|
|Dimensions||450 x 200 x 320 mm|