Based on its expandability of monitoring parameters, and stunning ultra-slim design, the 5900 series fulﬁlls your primary clinical requirements in various scenarios, including Emergency Rooms, General Wards, Rehabilitation Department, Cardiac Units, and In-hospital Transfer, covering all patient types, realizing from neonatal to adult monitoring.
- CO2 (Sidestream)
- Superior water trap design for accurate monitoring.
- iCARB® algorithm with intelligent CO2 pseudo wave identiﬁcation technology.
- Sampling rate as low as 50ml/min.
- Accessories for all patient types.
- Customizable 6-lead placement for more ECG waves.
- Automatic lead type detection.
- Industry leading iSEAPTM algorithm with auto-detection of 33 types of arrhythmias. SEMIP® algorithm with 208 ECG ﬁndings over age/gender diversities.
- Dual dust ﬁlter design makes no blockage inside and provides accurate NIBP readings.
- Unique cleaning mode for routine maintenance.
- iCUFSTM algorithm with smart deﬂation technology
- iMATTM algorithm with outstanding motion resistance and low perfusion resistance performance. Reference reading of Perfusion Index (PI) from 0 to 10 according to perfusion changes.
- Simultaneous measurements of SpO2 and NIBP of the same limb.
- Touchscreen monitor - 8”/10.1”/12.1”
- Multiple Display Modes
- Data Storage (1200 NIBP/240 h Trend Review /200 Alarm Review/48 h Waves
- Barcode Scanner
- 3-level alarm system
- Privacy mode
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Night mode
- MFM-CMS connection
- External storage
- External printer
- Nurse call
- VGA output
- Defibrilation Proof
Standard Parameters: 3/5-lead ECG, RESP, SpO2, NIBP, TEMP (8” : 1-TEMP, 10”/12”: 2-TEMP)
Optional Parameters: 6/12-lead ECG, IBP (10”, 12” : 2-IBP), C.O. (12”), CO2